snack lunch idea! What is supposed to be an appetizer, is easily a full meal. I can’t imagine anyone just snacking on these. I’m full just after two!
- choice of beef cut – cut into cubes
- a jalapeño
- shredded cheese
- slices of bacon, cut into half slices
- Marinate your beef with choice of spices (I opted for Montreal Steak spice, dash of garlic powder, chili powder, and some pepper)
- Slice up jalapeños into tiny slivers
- Roll up beef, sliver of jalapeño and some shredded cheese into a bacon slice – hold masterpiece together with a toothpick
- Fry them up and enjoy! Try to find a balance between making sure the bacon is cooked and overcooking the beef. It’ll take some practice.