snack lunch idea! What is supposed to be an appetizer, is easily a full meal. I can’t imagine anyone just snacking on these. I’m full just after two!
- choice of beef cut – cut into cubes
- a jalapeño
- shredded cheese
- slices of bacon, cut into half slices
- Marinate your beef with choice of spices (I opted for Montreal Steak spice, dash of garlic powder, chili powder, and some pepper)
- Slice up jalapeños into tiny slivers
- Roll up beef, sliver of jalapeño and some shredded cheese into a bacon slice – hold masterpiece together with a toothpick
- Fry them up and enjoy! Try to find a balance between making sure the bacon is cooked and overcooking the beef. It’ll take some practice.
One thought on “Beef en Brochette”
Your style is really unique compared to other people I have read
stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity,
Guess I will just bookmark this page.