It was a beautiful day in Seocheon today – we’ve finally breached the 60s! A post-work run at the outdoor track left me hungry, but too tired to cook anything extravagant. A quick, 15-minute fried pork chops recipe was just what I needed.
- two pork chops
- garlic herb spice
- Season All
- a pinch of salt
- an egg
- Italian-style bread crumbs
- Clean the pork chops thoroughly, dry off
- Rub in the garlic herb spice, salt and a dash of Season All
- Mix the egg in a bowl
- Dip the pork chops in the egg
- Dip the pork chops in the bread crumbs
- Fry until golden
By no means is this a healthy meal. I’m sure there are more wholesome alternatives than cooking oil, but fried pork chops weren’t invented for the health-conscientious anyway. It sure was delicious though!